A time and space for you to focus on yourself and your needs, and the things that matter to you.
:: more ::
Improve communication, resolve relationship hurts, and feel closer to your partner.
:: more ::
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Are you feeling down, depressed or hopeless?
- Do you feel nervous, anxious, or on edge?
- Is it difficult for you to stop or control worrying?
- Are you feeling lonely, isolated, or lost?
- Do you have a sense of low self-worth, shame, or feelings of not being good enough?
- Are you experiencing problems in your relationship?
- Do you have concerns about sex or sexuality?
- Are you distressed by traumatic memories?
- Have things been getting in the way of you enjoying life?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, I may be able to help you. Using a holistic, positive and hopeful approach, I provide Counselling and Psychotherapy to people struggling with:
- Low Self-Esteem
- Social Anxiety
- Body Image Issues & BDD
- Loss & Bereavement
- Sex & Sexuality
- Relationship Issues
- Excessive worry
How can you benefit from therapy?
Counselling and Psychotherapy help people in a number of different ways. The potential benefits of therapy include:
- developing self-knowledge and awareness
- learning new coping skills and strategies
- reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression
- being able to heal from trauma and abuse
- finding some inner peace
- overcoming fear
- having a place to discuss what you may not be able to share elsewhere
- reconnecting with yourself and your desires
- increasing self-esteem, self-worth and self-confidence
- building a strong foundation for healthy relationships
- finding value, purpose and meaning in life
To find out more about how counselling or psychotherapy could benefit you, let’s have a chat!
In-person appointments take place in Clapham (SW4) on Saturdays, close to Brixton, Battersea, Stockwell, Wandsworth, and Balham.
Sunday appointments take place in Pimlico (SW1V) close to Westminster, Victoria, Vauxhall, and South Kensington.
Hi, I’m Terry!
I provide counselling and psychotherapy in London and online to people who want to overcome anxiety and depression. I started working as a therapist in 2003. I trained at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London. I am registered and accredited by BACP and BABCP. [More]