- Are you feeling down, depressed or hopeless?
- Do you feel nervous, anxious, or on edge?
- Is it difficult for you to stop or control worrying?
- Are you feeling lonely, isolated, or lost?
- Do you have a sense of low self-worth, shame, or feelings of not being good enough?
- Are you experiencing problems in your relationship?
- Do you have concerns about sex or sexuality?
- Are you distressed by traumatic memories?
- Have things been getting in the way of you enjoying life?
Counselling Psychotherapy Clapham
If you are experiencing any of these issues, I may be able to help you. Using a holistic, positive and hopeful approach, I provide Counselling and Psychotherapy to people struggling with:
- Low Self-Esteem
- Social Anxiety
- Body Image Issues & BDD
- Loss & Bereavement
- Sex & Sexuality
- Relationship Issues
- Excessive worry
How can you benefit from therapy?
Counselling and Psychotherapy are ‘talking therapies’ which help people in a number of different ways. The potential benefits of therapy include:
- symptom improvement
- developing self-knowledge and awareness
- learning new coping skills and strategies
- being able to heal from trauma and abuse
- finding some inner peace
- achieving your goals
- having a place to discuss what you may not be able to share elsewhere
- reconnecting with yourself and your desires
- increasing self esteem, self worth and self confidence
- building a strong foundation for healthy relationships
- finding value, purpose and meaning in life
To find out more about how counselling or psychotherapy could benefit you, let’s have a chat!
In-person appointments take place in Clapham (SW4), close to Brixton, Battersea, Stockwell, Wandsworth, and Balham, South London. Online appointments are also available.
Hi, I’m Terry!
I provide counselling and psychotherapy in London and online to people who want to overcome anxiety and depression. I started working as a therapist in 2003. I trained at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London. I am registered and accredited by BACP and BABCP. [More]