BSc (Hons) Psych., MSc., Pg.Dip CBT., Reg MBACP (Accred)., BABCP (Accred)
Hi, I’m Terry.
I am a BACP Accredited Counsellor, and a BABCP Accredited Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapist. That’s just a very fancy way of saying that I am qualified and experienced at what I do.
I’ve been working as a therapist since 2003, helping children, young people, and adults find solutions to their problems, and cope with a range of difficulties.
I use a range of therapeutic methods to help my clients with anxiety, depression, shame, and low self-esteem – things that get in the way of having healthy relationships and successful lives.
I provide counselling and psychotherapy sessions in Clapham, South London, as well as online appointments via Skype. As well as working in private practice, I work in an NHS Primary Care Psychology Service with people experiencing anxiety and depression.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Registered & Accredited Counsellor – BACP
- Accredited Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapist – BABCP
- MSc Counselling & Therapuetic Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies
- BTEC Professional Certificate in Cognitive Therapy Methods
- Certificate in Gestalt Therapy Methods
- Advanced Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling
- BSc (Hons) Psychology