It can sometimes be difficult to maintain regular sessions with a therapist. This is especially true if you travel frequently for work or have a busy lifestyle. Online Skype Therapy makes it possible for you to attend sessions at a location convenient to you. You can be in any city, county, or country in the world.
The benefits of having your sessions online include:
- Save time – you do not have to travel to/from appointments.
- Save money – no parking fees or other transportation costs.
- Greater choice of appointment times.
- You can be in any location in the world that has a good, reliable internet connection.
- More choice – you can choose to communicate using video-to-video, voice-only, or text-only options.
How does it work?
Online Skype Therapy works in much the same way as it would for in-person appointments. You can choose to have video-to-video sessions, or voice-only sessions. Some people prefer to have text-based discussions instead, especially if you initially find it difficult to talk about how you are feeling.
Online therapy appointments work in the same way to in-person appointments, that is, you arrange a time for your session, and ‘meet’ online using Skype. This is a FREE app that can be installed on any PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or tablet device.
To find out whether online therapy could benefit you, please call me on 07746 166 530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.